Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You can google just about anything...so I did.

You can run a google search on EXACTLY what you are thinking, and you may be amazed at what you will find. This morning I decided to ask google for some career help.

To my surprise (I don't know why though...i should have expected to find something like this), I found this great article by PENELOPE TRUCK titled: 
My first reaction was....oh boy, this will be good. She's going to tell me steps one two and three and try to convince me that I'll be "ready" to get on my new path by the time I walk out the door... But that's not what I found!




What am I taking from this article:
ADULT LIFE IS HARD (and no one gives you warning signs--nor does life itself prepare you for it...you just have to take it as it comes), and that I may take a couple wrong turns but eventually i'll find what I'm meant to do. Living a fulfilled happy life doen't come without it's share of sacrifices...because unfortunately you can't HAVE IT ALL...but I'd determined to get as close to having it all as I possibly can!
And the search goes on...thanks google...and thanks Penelope for an inspiring morning =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.