Sunday, March 18, 2012

THE BIG DAY IS HERE!!!

Coincidence, fate, destiny....complete madness...whatever you want to call it...I made it here today. I'm heading out to run my first MARATHON, 26.2 miles at the age of 26.25!! YUP that is how old I AM TODAY...and Nico is 26.1 months old TODAY...and as my sister so AWESOMELY pointed out last night when I couldn't sleep....TODAY's date adds up to...i'll let you guess:

I drove the course yesterday after packet pickup and I was EXHAUSTED! But today is a new day...and I have so much to look forward to! 

TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.