Sunday, August 28, 2011

Clear sunny day at the Beach!

What's not to love?
Yesterday we went to the beach for a little before Nico's "nap-time". It was just a regular Saturday morning. I sat on my towel and looked around at my life...and I love it. Most importantly because I love these two boys with my whole heart!
Sometimes we let life fog our vision and make us come up with excuses to complain about the "hand we've been dealt" but there are moments when the marine layer clears and we see JUST HOW BEAUTIFUL our life really is....
I love clear sunny days!

1 comment:

  1. really fun day! I still can run faster than Nico... sure that will change soon, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.