Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm signed up!!!

Today I signed up for the San Antonio 1/2 Marathon!
Though it will be the second time I run a 13.1 mile race, it will be my first half racing as a MOMMY!!!

I can't wait to see Nico throughout the course! I started my training on Saturday and since then have been running everyday. Hopefully this trend will continue. I'm starting to feel a little sore in my feet especially but much more soreness awaits ahead.
I want to raise money for a project that I had thought about doing with my community in Panama while I was there....When I complete the project details, I will let you all know. I hope that this way, I can accomplish one of the many projects I had planned to complete in my time in the Peace Corps!

Sign up today for the 1/2 or full Marathon with the code: Lucky13 for a $13 discount. The price will increase to $120 on August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.