Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nico is almost 4 1/2 months

Today was our last Mommy and Me Baby Class at Sarah's house. These here are Nico's new baby friends and my new mommy friends. Anderson, the little boy sitting to Nico's left is actually just 4 days younger than NICO! The baby's in the back row were the smallest, at 7 weeks old. The baby to Nico's right is just a little older than those, 9 weeks. These moms where a lot of fun to get to know. They were outgoing, funny, and open about things they were experiencing. I had something in common with each of them. One of my new mommy friends' husband actually works at NI, isn't that crazy. What a small world.

For our last class today, we had Sally teach us all about infant massages. She remembered Nico from last group. He was such a great model today for the class. I was able to give him a nice long massage.
I love my little pumpkin head!
Everyday I love him more and more. I wish we were all more like babies in that we had the power to change the mood in a room just by being in it, laughing hysterically at the simplest things (like Starbucks cup with ice), and take everyday as a new mystical adventure.
Why is it that as we get older we lose our sense of wonder? I'm so happy that Nico is here to remind about the things that really matter in life, food, clean diaper, and LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.