Monday, July 23, 2012

Best Friend become Momma Friend!!!

One of my best friends, Angela...is taking our friendship to a whole new level! A couple days after I moved back to Miami, she gave me the GREAT news that she was going to be a MOMMY!!! Because of the 1st time momma nerves, she wanted to wait to tell the rest of the world until the end of her first trimester...and so NOWWWWW i'm allowed to shout it to the world! I'm gonna know how it feels to be a TIA!!!

I'm super excited for Nico and I know that he is going to be an amazing guardian. I can't wait for Angela's little bundle of joy to come out and play!

congratulations Andrew and Angela!! Get ready for parenthood! The hardest most amazing and rewarding role you will ever play IN YOUR LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.