Sunday, July 15, 2012

2.5 years old!

Half way to 3!
Can you believe it? I know I can't!

My buggarhead is halfway to 3! He has continued to amaze me with how strong, happy, smart, and loving he is. At his young age...he already leaves unforgettable impressions on peoples lives and effortlessly brings joy and purpose to the world around him!


Talking!
Nico is hands down a talking man! Yesterday he even told me a WHOLE STORY of what he did this past weekend with PETER! He talks for his toys...example: He'll hold one car in one hand and a truck in the other and say: "hola como estas, bien y tu? quieres ir al parque? si!!!"
He has also started playing pretend- we were at daycare the other day and he pretended to work at a restaurant and told me there was NO CAFEEEE, but brought me a JUICE, and a sandwhich, and a banana! (Thankfully he didn't charge me..lol)

He is COMPLETELY BILINGUAL. His new daycare is amazed at his ability to express himself and his emotions---but what they are most impressed with is HOW POLITE he is! (PROUD MOMMA)! 

Potty Training- We've had a very success week of potty training! School is helping out a lot and most of the time he spends at the house, he's wearing his big boy underware! Just like with the rest of the things in parenting, consistency and patience are HUGE is this potty training process--hopefully we can keep it up and CUT DIAPER COSTS=yayyy! As a pre-mature reward...lol, Peter and I got him a BIG BOY BIKE. Though I thought that it was too big for him...I was proved wrong!

Motor Skills-
Nico's fine and gross motor skills are developing on pace! He really has amazed me with his BIG BOY biking ability!!! He got on there like a CHAMP!

Appetite-
Sometimes he's picky, and most of the time he only eats what he sees me making myself, but hopefully he'll start branching out a little more towards the veggies!

Though each stage of Nico's life has been full of parental adventures...I must say this time is pretty fun...and funny especially seeing how he MAKE CONNECTIONS, and tries to make sense of the world around him.

Mi Rey!
Sigue creciendo asi de lindo, tierno, inteligente, y unico! Eres el amorcito de mi vida y espero poder darte todo el amor que necesitas y aydarte a seguir creciendo como el principito que eres! Te amo!
-Mama 7/22/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.