Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's day weekend was awesome!

Saturday morning I had a really great opportunity. I attended a career fair for a potential job, and had a informal FIRST INTERVIEW from which I received great FEEDBACK! Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon for my next Interview!!

After that we went to the Venice Fire Station for some FREE PANCAKES! Lorena, Alberto, and ALyssa were there too! Nico touched an 18 ft Python...Daddy didn't, hahaha!


Sunday- Mother's Day!
When I got home from the gym, Peter had made really yummy Pancakes Crepes!
I had already gotten the necklace, and I ALSO got a NEW DRESS from Peter and Nico...that I put on right away!


We went to the farmer's Market before Mass. Nico got to go on a Pony Ride; which I think I enjoyed WAY more than Nico!!!!! My cheeks were hurting from smiling.

Daddy bought mommy and nico matching blue converse shoes that we both put on for out Hike!

We went to Topanga National Park for some exploring!
We ended the day with dinner at our neighbors apt.....yummy primerib!

It was a great mother's day weekend!!!
Thank you Nico and Peter----I LOVE YOU TWO sillyheads WITH ALL MY HEART

1 comment:

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.