Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning...

...to LOOK and SMELL a lot like Christmas!

This is my favorite time of year. Besides the general joyfulness that seems to fill the air, and the fact that MY BIRTHDAY is in this MONTH...this month marks the END of another YEAR.
This is our first Christmas in Miami as FLORIDA RESIDENTS! Today my little man dressed up as an ELF and sat on the float with Santa and Mrs. Claus (who was actually his grandmother, Vivi).
 I almost forgot I was sweating in December when I saw my little boogerhead waving at the crowds yelling as loud as he could, "Merry Christmas"! His cousin's AIDEN and JULES were also dressed up as ELVES on the float.
After the South Miami Santa Parade, we came home to finish decorating our Christmas tree with Nico's Primitos!




After they left, Nico helped mama make some yummy pumpkin breads! Now this apartment has an aroma of fresh warm pumpkin bread with a slight smell of fresh PINE, and a little cinnamon mixed in(not sure if it's from the pumpkin bread or the candles I have burning all around).

Rest assured though...that once I finish posting this...the new addition to my couch( a super cozy new throw blanket), the hot chocolate that's heating up, and some type of SAPPY Holiday Movie (in which happily ever after ends with a kiss under a mistletoe as the first snowflakes of Christmas fall)  will be played.



ONE LAST THING....I hope that Santa will help me get my Book into the homes of all around the WORLD! If there are any ELVES out there that want to spread the word to mothers and father, abuelos and abuelos, uncles and tias of good little Boys and Girls...PLEASE DO! I'm always available: valeriabooks.com
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Remember....18 days til my BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.