Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JEEP for JETTA

I forgot to mention a HUGE CHANGE that happened on Monday. Peter exchanged the Jeep for a Jetta. This was a BIG sacrifice he made giving up his jeep and made me PROMISE that I would get him one in a couple years. What he doesn't realize is HOW MUCH I LOVE THE JEEP TOO! I will get US one as soon as POSSIBLE.

The New FAMILY CAR!

On Monday, Peter called Pedro (dad) to apologize for making him sacrifice his jeep 25 years ago. He now understands how much his father loves him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes to Live by:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself.